(CHS) Sleeping Forest (CHS) Sleeping Forest

inspirational

I was just browsing Newgrounds for a song to play in a forest-like stage in a game of mine and stumbled into this masterpiece. It just conveys that epic feeling when I listen to it- and it fits perfectly. Thank you so much for making this.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro, Im glad you liked it. I hope it enhances your gameplay.

Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

Oh my god epic face.

This takes everything that stood out about Majoras Mask and makes it even more epic. You have created a masterpiece.

HexMonkey responds:

Thank you very much for the review. :)

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

Perfect

You know when you cant quite remember how a song goes, so you kind of make it up as you go, and it comes out sounding amazing? This is how I always thought of the song of storms. It was probably the least heard song in OOT, but it was still my favorite. This is an amazing remake of the Song of Storms/Windmill Hut. Thanks for the memories.

Princess Zelda's Serenade Princess Zelda's Serenade

Amazing

Way back when Twilight Princess got delayed for the umpteenth time, I started to think up ideas of what the music in game would be like. I actually kind of thought up something like this when I tried to imagine the Zoras Domain theme... sadly it wasnt as good as this. This is probably the best zelda themed piece of music on the site, it doesnt try to be an epic remix, and it isnt just an edit of one of the preexisting tracks, its something all its own and that makes it so much better. Keep up the great work.

Dungeon Siege Theme (simple) Dungeon Siege Theme (simple)

Aw.

I had this song running through my head all day, and I search up newgrounds only to find one entry.

And on top of it the entry isnt that much like the original. Kudos for trying though, its better than anything I can make, seeing how I have no music making programs.

Shattered Dreams Shattered Dreams

Nostalgia = :D

I heard this a long time ago, thought it was probably the best song ever, but lost the mp3 and didnt have an NG account, (or much use of the internet), but now I have it again, and it still kicks ass. Thanks!!

Nightfall Nightfall

Nostalgia

The first song I heard on NG in the audio portal. At the time I didnt have an account, but I loved this song. Now I found it again through one of your other songs, and it still kicks all kind of ass. You rock!

Monster Hunter Remix Monster Hunter Remix

I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE

END OF COMMENT.

Devil's Dance Devil's Dance

OMG

as soon as I heard this it went right into my game project as the final boss theme. its castlevania styled hack n' slash. Well, whatever its used in, its my favorite fight theme ever.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

AWESOME.

This reminds me of DMC when your in devil trigger mode.. XD

It would be perfect for one of those OSHIT moments in boss fight history.