Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

WTFMINDFUCK

Best kind of collab is the one that leaves you going WTF!?

10/10! Good job XD

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

IM STILL ALIVE!

Even though I couldnt understand it without subtitles, it was damned funny and well made. Good job!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

OMG I GOT THE SECRET MESSAGE (???)

yay

also thank you for the epic lolz I managed to get from this random assortment of unrelated shit XD

also I rated nine because 9 + 8991 = 9000 and thats your actual score so wheee.

(CHS) Sleeping Forest (CHS) Sleeping Forest

inspirational

I was just browsing Newgrounds for a song to play in a forest-like stage in a game of mine and stumbled into this masterpiece. It just conveys that epic feeling when I listen to it- and it fits perfectly. Thank you so much for making this.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro, Im glad you liked it. I hope it enhances your gameplay.

Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

Oh my god epic face.

This takes everything that stood out about Majoras Mask and makes it even more epic. You have created a masterpiece.

HexMonkey responds:

Thank you very much for the review. :)

OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut OOTHQ: The Windmill Hut

Perfect

You know when you cant quite remember how a song goes, so you kind of make it up as you go, and it comes out sounding amazing? This is how I always thought of the song of storms. It was probably the least heard song in OOT, but it was still my favorite. This is an amazing remake of the Song of Storms/Windmill Hut. Thanks for the memories.

No words to speak No words to speak

Not sure

Im not sure what to say about it, but it is still well made and looks cool. Although now im wondering what the hell runs through your head sometimes that motivates you to draw freaky stuff like this XD

Bobert-Rob responds:

Usually some kind of negative emotion needing to be let out. Art's a good venting of negativity for me, so it's a win win situation usually. Thanks for looking!

Nairda redesign Nairda redesign

Awesome

The best part about designing demons and stuff is you can make them look however the heck you want without it ceasing to make sense. Although not making sense is fun in its own way :3

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, evil things are pretty fun to draw for me. Lots of pools of fear to draw from when it comes to things like that. I want to do more like this, but haven't yet. Glad you liked this!

Baerd Baerd

Good job.

Its good, and like most of your work has that insane-yet-aweseome feel about it. thumbs up!

Bobert-Rob responds:

A good quality to have, I'm sure. Thanks for lookin'!